Riding Instructor/Trainer | PT
PART TIME| $35 hour
Experienced Riding Instructor/Trainer desired for private Members Only facility in Jupiter, Florida.
If you truly love horses & children, have a passion for philanthropic outreach and are looking for a professional position in a beautiful, well maintained facility, then we would love to have you join our team.
- Exercising (flat and jumping to 3′) horses
- Training & Schooling lesson horses
- Private riding instruction for members (adult and children)
- Setting up arena obstacles and jumps each week
- Training/schooling horses for therapy, trail riding, Hunter/Jumper, and obstacles.
- Creating Gymkana program and Summer Camp horsemanship programs for youth
- 10 local horse shows per year
- Drive 4 horse goose-neck trailer
- Coordinate special events (pony parties, tours, summer camp, etc.)
- Handle training and presentation of sale horses
- Handling all paperwork and registration for shows
- Minimum 5 years previous riding instruction experience.
- CPR/First Aid certification
Experience Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Gymkana Games
- PATH Certified Riding Instructor
- Vaulting Experience
- Combined Driving experience
- Eventing Experience
Please note the PART TIME schedule requirement below. Candidates who cannot adhere to the schedule below should not apply.
Wednesday- Friday 1-6PM
Saturday 8-4P (unless show schedule dictates otherwise)
$30 per hour + tips
15% bonus paid on member lessons
20% bonus paid on Pony Parties and Kids’ Camps
**NO additional benefits**